Clendening once held the world record for saugeye at 12 lbs 13 oz. and is the current holder of the state record flathead catfish at 76 lbs, 8 oz. Clendening is also the #1 bass lake in Ohio.
Some other great amenities that the marina provides are:
- Location:79100 Bose Road, Freeport, Ohio 43973
- Acres of water: 1,800
- Acres of Surrounding Land: 4,801
- Shoreline Length: 41 Miles
- Largest undeveloped lake in Ohio
- Horse Power Limit: 10
- Boat Launch Ramp: 1 at marina.
- Boat repair services.
- Sanitary system pumpout.
- Seasonal and daily docking.
- Log cabins and motel units.
- Ethanol-free fuel and propane sales.
- Boat rentals