Online reservations for camping are now available!
Visitors interested in make a reservation for a campsite at Clendening Marina and Campground, can now do so from the comfort of their home, 24 hours a day, 7 days a week! Reservations can be made online as far as 340 days in advance but must be made by midnight, two days prior to arrival. To make a reservation less than two days in advance, please contact Clendening Marina's office at 740-658-3691.
- Senior Citizens receive a 10% discount from the daily Peak Season camping rates.
o Seniors must be sixty (60) years of age to qualify.
o Proof of age or Golden Buckeye Card must be presented at check-in.
- Former Prisoner of War (POW) or 100% Disabled American Veterans receive a fifty percent (50%) discounts on Peak Season camping rates and all monthly camping rates.
o Verification from the Veterans Administration (VA) is required at check-in.
Cancellations must be made by contacting the park directly.
Phone (330) 343-6780 Email firstname.lastname@example.org
The following cancellation policies apply:
- Greater than thirty (30) days before the reservation: Full refund back on their credit card.
- Between thirty (30) days and four (4) days before: $10.00 and the balance will be refunded on their credit card.
- Less than four (4) days prior to the reservation: Equivalent of one (1) night’s stay and the balance will be credited back to their credit card.
Monthly reservations are on a “first-come first-serve” basis. All fees are paid in full at the time of reservation. Unlike Seasonal designated sites, inventory is not set aside specifically for monthly reservations. Monthly and nightly reservations are available on all Transient lots. Because of the constantly changing dynamic of reservations, in order to reserve an uninterrupted stay, you must book monthly reservations in advance to ensure that other customers do not book a future stay on the same lot. If you would like to have a continuous month-to-month stay on the same lot, please book the lot for the entire length of your anticipated stay.
PEAK SEASON HOLIDAYS
Three night minimum stays are required for the following holidays:
Fourth of July
DESIGNATED WALK-IN SITES
All campgrounds have set aside first-come, first serve “Walk-in Sites”. If a reservation has not been made on a reservable lot, this lot may be available for walk-in customers but the camper must check with the office prior to set up to ensure the lot is available for the duration of their anticipated stay.
Check in: 4 p.m. / check out: 2 p.m.
Fees: Please see our Camping Rate Brochure
Park Permit: Required